Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dates are all fun and games until its with a Florida boy.

There is another girl who is new at my office that is very close in my age. She asked me if I wanted to go on a double date with her and this guy she was talking to younger brother. Since I don't know anyone and I am desperate to find friends, I am not really in the right place to turn down plans so I agreed to go. Worst thing that happens is I have a funny story to talk about.

Me and my new coworker started off by doing a power hour and exchanging stories of old friends and ex boyfriends. After we had enough liquid courage we went over to go out with the guys. By definition they were very attractive men. Chiseled chins, tan, muscular  arms. All the bull shit that techinically makes a guy attractive. We went lazer tagging and out to a country bar. Obviously since my date was technically "my" date, he obviously felt this need to touch me. A lot.

Now in college there really isn't "dates" at least not any I have been on. Usually its more of a drunken across the bar point at 2 AM saying "YOU". But idk I'm just going with the motions. After the night was over and we left the bar I said "lets get drunk food!!!" and then my friend replied with "YESSS LETS GO!"

Our dates drove us to Wendys, where we got all the fast food in the world... and when I say "we" I mean me and my friend from work. My date says "wow I haven't had a french fry in a long time". So at this point I do not trust my date. Who the fuck doesn't eat french fries? Both brothers start lecturing us on how bad fast food is for us and how they only eat healthy. I go "What about take out chinese... im like addicted to that" and my date replies with "do you just hate your body or what?"

LOL well as if it couldn't get much worse from the unsolicited touching, the fast food lecture, and overall just meeting someone who hates french fries, my date decided to grab my hand and put it on his stomach..
"feel those abs?"

Alright girly, time to get the fuck out. Last thing I want to hear about anymore is how kale is better for you than spinach because honestly if its green and leafy and I am eating it, I am already in my opinion making an effort. I'm also kind of freaked out by the amount of hair glue and face washes are in these guys bathroom anyways. I pray to the dating gods how lucky I was his phone was broken so he could not get my number. According to my BFF Ben, thats how all born and raised Florida boys are. I am 1000% positive I would rather date a fat guy than be in conversation with a Florida born and raised boy ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment